Why don't you believe me when I say I'm happily single?
Yes I'm 31 with no kids or a husband in sight but I'm happy. Really, I am.
Why is that so hard believe? I've made peace with it. I didn't dream it this way but this is the situation and I'm not going to let it consume me nor am I going to compare myself to other people.
I know you love me and you want the best for me. I need you to make peace with the situation too. The 1st step is to refrain from asking/telling me the following:
1. When are you getting married?
2. You're too picky. That's why you're single
3. Don't you want children? When are you going to have some babies?
4. At your age you should be married. So and so just just got married
5. All men are dogs. Just pick one and have a baby
In the meantime I'm working on me and making good use of my time as a single woman. Comparing myself to other people and their accomplishment will kill my spirt and block my blessings